- WEEKE OPTIMAT BHC400 machining center CE standards, working range 4200 x 1290 mm, pantograph group with tool change 14 positions on the machine, drilling group with 12 vertical bits, 4 +...2011
- SCM RECORD 100 NT TVN machining center CE standards, 4 axes, worktable 3600 x 1290 mm, 6 bars, window locking kit, pantograph unit with 8 tool changes on the head and 12 on the machine, m...2008
- BIESSE B machining center 4.40 CE standards, 4 axes, pantograph unit with ISO 30 connection, tool change 12 positions on the head plus 60 in the external warehouse, drilling unit with 14...2008
- CNC working centre for doors and windows MARZANI PROGETTI EURO 85 - FAB /3 F CE Standard - Year 2002 for routing, chisel mortising and anuba hinge insertion of door...
- 4CN302102 second hand working center MORBIDELLI AUTHOR 430S - CE RULES YEAR 2006 - working area 3100X1300 mm. - table type TV with 6 supports, lenght mm. 1300 - base lenght mm. 2800...
- Biesse model Rover 3-axis machining center, Biesse Work software, 3-axis electrospindle with 10-position tools, drilling head with blade 6 ats worktops with 3 fan-holder trolleys and one, pa...
- Vertical machining center Scm mod. Cyflex-900 according to ce standards Year 2011, Xilos Plus software
- angolo per serramenti windor 20 c.e. usato
- 004949_MA Subfamily Nesting Surface Work Station Type of work Drilling, Routing X axis work area 3100 mm Y axis work area 1550 mm...
- 004865_MA Subfamily Edging Work Stations Type of work Edging, Routing X axis work area 6000 mm Y axis work area 1810 mm Max. pane...
- 004935_MA Subfamily Suction Cup Work Station Type of work Drilling, Routing X axis work area 3280 mm Y axis work area 1300 mm Z a...
- 003919_MA Subfamily Suction Cup Work Station Type of work Drilling, Routing Max. panel passage 150 mm X axis movement speed 80 m/min...
- 004421_MA Subfamily Edging Work Stations Type of work Edging, Drilling, Routing X axis work area 6000 mm Y axis work area 1550 mm...
- 004353_MA Subfamily Nesting Surface Work Station Type of work Drilling, Routing X axis work area 3100 mm Y axis work area 2200 mm...
- 3-axis CNC drilling and milling centre SCM TECH Z 30 - CE standard - Year 2004 for furniture, custom-made furniture, kitchens, bathroom furniture, wooden materials, composite materi...
- CNC boring and milling centre GANNOMAT PROTEC T 3 - CE Standard for panels, furniture in general, made-to-measure furniture, kitchens, bathroom furniture and miscellaneous Workin...
- CNC drilling and milling working centre with longitudinal panel movement- ALBERTI V. BASIC - CN - CE standard Technical data: Working table...
- Numerical Control with Biesse Works Software Working field in X axis 3200 mm Working field in Y axis 900 mm Working field in Z axis mm 80 With automatic unloading device N ° 1...2013
- Complete with Working range mm 4,600 X 1,560 1 - HSK 63 4-axis electrospindle with 12-position tool change Boring head with 14 vertical bits in X axis - 10 tips in Y axis - 3 + 3 horizont...
- Bre.Ma machining center, model Vektor year 2006 Complete with: Machine entrance carpet 1-Revolver with 10 Positions 1-Drilling unit with 10 vertical drill bits + 7 horizontal bits 1- Hi...2006
- 4CN302004 Second-hand 5+5 axis cnc working center Bacci mod. Double Jet - PITAGORA Software - n. 5+5 interpolated axis - n. 2 loaders - max working length 3000 mm - n. 2 working head...2007
- Work centre BIESSE ROVER 35 4 axes Brand: BIESSE Model: ROVER 35 4 ASSI Year of construction: 2005 Transport and size dimensions: 6600X2380X2440 KG 5000 BIESSE ROVER 35 EPS...
- CONTROL SYSTEM • Numerical control PC-based • Operating system Windows • Software BiesseWorks Advanced • Biessenest module • Remote console TECHNICAL FEATURES • Useful w...2014
- CONTROL SYSTEM • Numerical control with PC interface • Windows 7 operating system • BiesseWorks software - machine and office version TECHNICAL FEATURES...2017
- machining center morbidelli author 800 L mm 5500x1500; 4 axes c.e. used
- Bre.Ma VEKTOR 130 complete with loading and unloading year 20072007
- CNC 3-axis milling drilling working center with automatic tool changer MORBIDELLI AUTHOR 504 Technical data: Useful worktable with milling unit mm 3540 x 1230 Use...
- Macchina in perfette condizioni ancora allacciata prnta a qualsiasi prova2002
- RECORD 132 NT TUN SCM machining center CE standards, 3 axes, pantograph unit with tool change, circular blade unit, drilling unit, worktop size 4400 x 1720 mm, pump 250 m3 / h, 11 kW elec...2004
- BIESSE ROVER 24 L machining center CE standards, 4 axes, worktable 4490 x 1330 mm, 8 bars with 3 suction cups each, pantograph unit with 10-position tool change on the head, boring unit,...2002
- MORBIDELLI AUTHOR 502 machining center CE standards. Product features Year: 1994 Motor power kW: 17 Net weight kg: 25001994
- HOMAG PROFIT BAZ machining center CE standards, multifunction worktop mm. 6000 x 1740, pantograph group, drilling group, remaining composition of groups to be checked. Product features...2001
- SCM RECORD 242 TVN machining center CE standards, 4 axes, HSK 11 electrospindle, Vector rotary axis, vacuum pump, additional tool magazine with 24 positions, worktable mm. 5200 x 1600, re...2003
- MORBIDELLI AUTHOR 600 K2 machining center CE standards, 3 axes, pantograph group with 10 tool changers, transversal milling machine for door locks, working field dimensions 1385 x 2900 x...2001
- FORMAT PROFIT H20 MT machining center CE standards, 3 axes, multifunction table 3100 x 1255 mm vacuum pump 250 m3 / h, pantograph unit, 12-position tool change, boring unit, Albatros soft...2011
- ROUTECH R200 ROBOT SCM machining center CE standards, 5 axes, multifunction worktable mm 6720 x 1300, tool change 12 positions on the head, X axis travel 5500 mm, Y 1350 mm, Z 300 mm, hea...2000
- MORBIDELLI AUTHOR 600 L machining center CE standards, 4 axes, pantograph unit with tool change 10 positions on the head, drilling unit 18 vertical bits, 4 + 2 horizontal, horizontal dril...2001
- PROJECT 327 MASTERWOOD machining center CE standards, 4 axes, pantograph group, tool changer, circular blade group, drilling group, worktop size 3500 x 1200 mm, remaining group compositio...1997
- MASTERWOOD PROJECT 415 machining center CE standards, 3 axes, worktable 3280 x 1260 mm, 6 bars with schmalz planes, pantograph unit with 10-position tool change on the head, drilling unit...2006
New and used woodworking machining centers, over than 2000 CNC ready for delivery of all brands, flexible machining centers for drilling, milling, edging, for frames, windows and doors up to 5, 6, 7 and 8 axes
The Machining centers, are a combination of machines for wood processing such as milling- boring and drilling machines.
A machining center belongs to the family of milling-boring and drilling machines (vertical or horizontal) and performs all operations, including the threading.
A machining center allows to perform all the machining operations with a single positioning of the piece.
Machining centers for wood, allow milling, drilling and boring operations with excellent results.
A Cnc machining center derives from the need to make ever more flexible CNC MU systems(not disassembling the piece), equipping them with more and more devices , improving and speeding productions, such as refrigeration of the machining center, swarf evacuation, automatic change of tools magazine, automatic cleaning cone spindle,heads in multiple tools, warehouse management of pieces pending processing, automatic loading of workpieces, one or more turning tables, automatic zeroing tool, integrity checking tools and robots.
A machining center for wood industry, is a machine with rotating tool, controlled with numerical cnc system, equipped with an automatic tool change and a worktable moving on one or two axes and, possibly, rotating.
In some Machining centers, controlled with numerical cnc system, the worktable can be double and in models called "shuttle", the machining center is equipped with a device for automatic changing of the piece.
Some machining centers are equipped with an automatic changing of accessory heads with multiple spindles.
The structure of a machining center is composed by a footing, by at least one upright and a carriage on which is scrolling the worktable.
The elements of the machining centers are made of welded steel and / or iron castin and are usually characterized by a double wall nerved to ensure a high static and dynamic rigidity as well as to an effective damping of vibrations.
The Cnc machining centers used in the wood industry are also equipped with vertical movement of the spindle, which can realize high precision engraving and machining operations.
Techniques used in machining centers can also get to be almost indistinguishable from products made by hand.
Using machining centers with conical or spherical cutters, we can realize surfaces completely smooth in such a quickly and automated way with a very low cost.
The best machining centers come to a precision of one ten-thousandth of a millimeter (100 nanometers).
The most advanced machining centers are equipped with tilting axes capable of rotating gyroscopically along two axes (normally called A, B, C or 4).
This allows you to tilt the tool respect to all work surfaces, making possible to make very complex shapes with forms of organic kind and difficult to obtain even with a manual processing.
The heads tilting of a machining center for wood also allow to optimize the processing, allowing to work with the tool inclined respect to the moving surface , avoiding to use the part of the tool at zero speed (center of rotation of the cutter).
All modern machining centers are "closed loop" : each axis is equipped with encoder (rotary encoders or opticalscales) that allow the control to know at any moment the position of the machining head to the workpiece. The use of optical lines, allows complete recovery of the games of transmission by measuring directly and not through the kinematic axis position and therefore a higher working precision.
Machining centers are available with multi-axis processing:
2 axis: motion only on X and Y.
2.5 axis (two and a half axes): these Machines are able to operate on all three axes, but only on discrete steps on one of them (usually the Z axis), these machining centers manage the interpolation only on two axes.
4 , 5 and more axes: in addition to the movement on the three axes X, Y and Z, it's possible adding, to the machining center surface,the inclination and eventually the rotation of the spindle or a swivel rotary table.
The cnc machining centers used in the wood industry, can realize almost any shape as long as the shape of the concavity doesn't go into interference with the spindle.