- Numerical Control with Xilog Plus Software Working field in X axis 4300 mm Working field in Y axis 2200 mm Full nesting plan Panel detachment system with 4 suction cups With automatic loadin...2009
- Numerical Control with Xilog Maestro Software Working field in X axis 3650 mm Work field in Y axis 1600 mm N ° 2 work fields Bar worktop 8 bars electronically adjustable by C....2013
- SECOND-HAND 5 AXIS WORKING CENTER BACCI MOD. EVOLUTION JET double head type 2+2 engine power 7.5 Kw (cad) n. 1 automatic loader n. 2 tables type TGS with 5 rods (...2011
- CNC working centre for plastic materials, alucobond cutting, honeycomb cardboard and packaging cutting, sponge cutting, plexiglass cutting and engraving, hard plastic resins, wood, bra...
- Complete with Working range mm 4,600 X 1,560 1 - HSK 63 4-axis electrospindle with 12-position tool change Boring head with 14 vertical bits in X axis - 10 tips in Y axis - 3 + 3 horizont...
- Bre.Ma machining center, model Vektor year 2006 Complete with: Machine entrance carpet 1-Revolver with 10 Positions 1-Drilling unit with 10 vertical drill bits + 7 horizontal bits 1- Hi...2006
- Product code: CE 560-E Biesse Rover C9.65 machining center Year 2010 (CE) Composed of: Double vertical pantograph Autonomous blade group Edgebander unit with 4-way edge loader...2010
- CNC working center SCM RECORD 120 NWT for the production of doors and windows, complete internal and external machining of arched or trapezoidal windows or any other shape, squaring...15 000,00 €
- 4CN302004 Second-hand 5+5 axis cnc working center Bacci mod. Double Jet - PITAGORA Software - n. 5+5 interpolated axis - n. 2 loaders - max working length 3000 mm - n. 2 working head...2007
- Protective device: bumper and light barrier Changeover contact: 12-way lateral and 16-way travelling Consoles: 6xEPS automatically adjustable Lateral stops: 4+2 Chip conveyor belt Exh...
- Technically very well kept and High-End equipped HOMAG Optimat BAZ 211/60/K CNC Working Center with PickUp Power Edge 360° edge banding unit and Homag Optimat TBA 330/20/16 Feed Unit....
- Work centre BIESSE ROVER 35 4 axes Brand: BIESSE Model: ROVER 35 4 ASSI Year of construction: 2005 Transport and size dimensions: 6600X2380X2440 KG 5000 BIESSE ROVER 35 EPS...
- BIESSE UNIWIN CNC Window Machining Centre Item No.: 455650 Manufacturer: BIESSE Model / Type: UNIWIN Videos: Video 1 Costs and benefits Delivery terms: FCA Rheinberg, free on truck...
- CONTROL SYSTEM • Numerical control PC-based • Operating system Windows • Software BiesseWorks Advanced • Biessenest module • Remote console TECHNICAL FEATURES • Useful w...2014
- 003792 Type of work Routing Drilling X axis work area 2500 mm Y axis work area 1000 mm Max. panel passage ...
- 004271 Type of work Routing Drilling X axis work area 6450 mm Y axis work area 1900 mm Z axis travel 350 m...
- 002592 X axis work area 3700 mm X axis travel 4270 mm Y axis work area 1550 mm Y axis travel 1995 mm Max. panel...
- 004192 Type of work Routing Drilling X axis work area 3960 mm Y axis work area 1340 mm Z axis travel 600 m...
- 004256 Type of work Routing Drilling X axis work area 3060 mm X axis travel 3528 mm Y axis work area 1260...
- 004421 Type of work Edging Routing Drilling X axis work area 6000 mm Y axis work area 1550 mm X axis movement speed ...
- 004165 Type of workRouting Drilling X axis work area 4200 mm Y axis work area 1550 mm Max. panel passage 60 mm X axis movement speed 35 m/min Y ax...
- Working centre SCM model ACCORD 30 FX at 5 axis: General details: - useful working sizes 3650 x 1600 mm - panel passage 250 mm - axis speed X-Y 90 mt/min - automatic cent...2012
- 4CN301904 - Second-hand 3 axis Uniteam mod. Sprint 4012r/2z - Ce rules year 2004 - Albatros program - working table dimensions mm. 4500x1300 - n. 2 working units - n. 2 tool changer...2004
- CONTROL SYSTEM • Numerical control with PC interface • Windows 7 operating system • BiesseWorks software - machine and office version TECHNICAL FEATURES...2017
- Cnc BUsellato mod. Jet Plus 5, 5 axes c.e. usato
- JMC043 CNC WORKING CENTRE FOR BORING ROUTING GENERAL SPECIFICATIONS ► Industrial machine with heavy-duty structure ► Working area axes "X","Y...
- JMI011 CNC WORKING CENTRE FOR BORING ROUTING GENERAL SPECIFICATIONS ► Industrial machine with heavy-duty structure ► Working area axes "X","Y...
- KMG021 CNC WORKING CENTRE FOR BORING ROUTING EDGE BANDING GENERAL SPECIFICATIONS ► Industrial machine with heavy-duty structure ► Workin...
- KMI039 CNC WORKING CENTRE FOR BORING ROUTING EDGE BANDING GENERAL SPECIFICATIONS ► Industrial machine with heavy-duty structure ► Workin...
- Bre.Ma VEKTOR 130 complete with loading and unloading year 20072007
- 3 axis machining center MORBIDELLI MOD. AUTHOR 427S - USED - Safety devices with Bumpers - Automatic central lubrication managed by C - optimized and centralized aspiration system -piano...2001
- MMH011 CNC WORKING CENTRE FOR BORING ROUTING GENERAL SPECIFICATIONS ► Industrial machine with heavy-duty structure ► Working area axes "X","Y...
- MMD079 CNC VERTICAL WORK CENTRE FOR BORING ROUTING INSERTING GENERAL SPECIFICATIONS ► Machine with heavy-duty structure ► Optimization of the...
- 5 AXIS CNC WORKING CENTER BACCI MOD. AVANT -N. 2 rotating and interpolated front tables, 1300 mm long, (Axes A > 360°), mobile in the Y direction for the machining and translation outs...2002
- Numerical control on PC with Windows Real Time Working field in axis X mm 3000 Y axis working range mm 1000 Working field in Z axis 250 mm N ° 1 + 1 3-axis vertical electrospindl...2017
- Numerical Control Power Control with WoodWop 7.0 Software Working field in X axis mm 4375 Working field in Y axis mm 1550 Working stroke in Z axis 250 mm N ° 2 working fields Bar worktable N...2015
- Numerical Control with Xilog Software Working field in X axis 3050 mm Working range in Y axis 800 mm Work field in the Z axis 60 mm Max X axis speed 25 mt / min Y axis max spe...2015
- Numerical Control Pc Office Working field in X axis 3600 mm Working field in Y axis 2200 mm Working stroke in Z axis 150 mm Nesting work plan 2 work areas Centralized manag...2015
- XP600 Numerical Control with Biesse Works Advanced Software - Biesse Cabinet - Biesse Folding - Biesse Nest - Biesse Bh 660 Working range in X axis mm 3765 Working range in Y axis mm 1875 Wo...2012
New and used woodworking machining centers, over than 2000 CNC ready for delivery of all brands, flexible machining centers for drilling, milling, edging, for frames, windows and doors up to 5, 6, 7 and 8 axes
The Machining centers, are a combination of machines for wood processing such as milling- boring and drilling machines.
A machining center belongs to the family of milling-boring and drilling machines (vertical or horizontal) and performs all operations, including the threading.
A machining center allows to perform all the machining operations with a single positioning of the piece.
Machining centers for wood, allow milling, drilling and boring operations with excellent results.
A Cnc machining center derives from the need to make ever more flexible CNC MU systems(not disassembling the piece), equipping them with more and more devices , improving and speeding productions, such as refrigeration of the machining center, swarf evacuation, automatic change of tools magazine, automatic cleaning cone spindle,heads in multiple tools, warehouse management of pieces pending processing, automatic loading of workpieces, one or more turning tables, automatic zeroing tool, integrity checking tools and robots.
A machining center for wood industry, is a machine with rotating tool, controlled with numerical cnc system, equipped with an automatic tool change and a worktable moving on one or two axes and, possibly, rotating.
In some Machining centers, controlled with numerical cnc system, the worktable can be double and in models called "shuttle", the machining center is equipped with a device for automatic changing of the piece.
Some machining centers are equipped with an automatic changing of accessory heads with multiple spindles.
The structure of a machining center is composed by a footing, by at least one upright and a carriage on which is scrolling the worktable.
The elements of the machining centers are made of welded steel and / or iron castin and are usually characterized by a double wall nerved to ensure a high static and dynamic rigidity as well as to an effective damping of vibrations.
The Cnc machining centers used in the wood industry are also equipped with vertical movement of the spindle, which can realize high precision engraving and machining operations.
Techniques used in machining centers can also get to be almost indistinguishable from products made by hand.
Using machining centers with conical or spherical cutters, we can realize surfaces completely smooth in such a quickly and automated way with a very low cost.
The best machining centers come to a precision of one ten-thousandth of a millimeter (100 nanometers).
The most advanced machining centers are equipped with tilting axes capable of rotating gyroscopically along two axes (normally called A, B, C or 4).
This allows you to tilt the tool respect to all work surfaces, making possible to make very complex shapes with forms of organic kind and difficult to obtain even with a manual processing.
The heads tilting of a machining center for wood also allow to optimize the processing, allowing to work with the tool inclined respect to the moving surface , avoiding to use the part of the tool at zero speed (center of rotation of the cutter).
All modern machining centers are "closed loop" : each axis is equipped with encoder (rotary encoders or opticalscales) that allow the control to know at any moment the position of the machining head to the workpiece. The use of optical lines, allows complete recovery of the games of transmission by measuring directly and not through the kinematic axis position and therefore a higher working precision.
Machining centers are available with multi-axis processing:
2 axis: motion only on X and Y.
2.5 axis (two and a half axes): these Machines are able to operate on all three axes, but only on discrete steps on one of them (usually the Z axis), these machining centers manage the interpolation only on two axes.
4 , 5 and more axes: in addition to the movement on the three axes X, Y and Z, it's possible adding, to the machining center surface,the inclination and eventually the rotation of the spindle or a swivel rotary table.
The cnc machining centers used in the wood industry, can realize almost any shape as long as the shape of the concavity doesn't go into interference with the spindle.