Strong, fiable and versatile sizing centre satisfying the needs of all type of customer: from small manufaturer which searches the most user friendly machine, to the medium industry which works on several shifts or for those that wants to fully automate the working process, up to the big industry which works by batches.
Base unit: The single body structure makes the base unit-saw carriage group extremely compact. The rails, fixed to the base unit for their entire lenght, guarantee the maximum linearity of the run. The rise of the blade is done by means of prismatic guides with spheres recirculation which ensure a perfect perpendicularity with the working table with the result of an excellent cutting finish
Saw carriage and blade run on prismatic guides: Maximum rigidity and perpendicularity of the blade with respect to the stack of panels. Drastic reduction of friction and wearing on the materials at even highest speeds. Maximum stability duration of the linearity of the stroke and the structural characteristics.
Pressure beam: the slots in the back side of the pressure beam eliminate the interference with the clamps allowing the complete use of the panels with rear cuts trims at will
- Cut dimensions: 3200 x 3200 mm.
- Main blade protrusion: mm. 97,5 max
- Main blade diameter: 360 mm.
- Scoring saw diameter: 200 mm.
- Saw carriage max speed: Brushless Motor
- Pusher speed: Brushless Motor
- Total installed power: KW 21
- Working air pressure: bar 7
- Air consumption for dust extraction: mc/h 2500
- Overall dimensions: mm. 5.422 x 6.488 x 1.772 h
- Machine weight: 4.450 kg
- Documents: operation and maintenance manual, spare parts catalogue, electrical sheet, software manual, CE declaration of conformity
- Lateral aligner with two pressure elements
- Meter fence for angular cuts: On demand
- Air flotation tables: Nr. 3
- Pneumatic grippers: Nr. 7
- Pratical space to put utensils and accessories that are in general use
- Numerical control: PC and 15" video